What are the best reasons to hire a professional siding contractor when you need to improve such a crucial exterior component?
Louisville and Lexington homeowners know how important it is to have durable home siding to protect against thunderstorms and other damage potential. Since re-siding a home requires the help of a contractor, it’s important to distinguish an exceptional one from a journeyman. With that in mind, let’s consider a few ways to identify a solid contractor, and why it’s so important for guaranteeing a successful project.
Primary Benefits of Hiring a Professional Siding Contractor
- Legitimate Expertise
- Unless you happen to have experience with hanging siding, you’re going to need help. Siding contractors spend years honing their skills, learning how to assemble and secure boards properly, and guaranteeing exemplary final results. The alternative would be to hire somebody who leaves all kinds of gaps, loose boards, loose nails, and other mistakes.
- More Efficient Service
- While this isn’t something you want to rush, siding projects go much smoother and faster when you hire a well-staffed company. Alas, all too often these days, many trade businesses don’t have enough guys to do the job in a timely manner. Kentucky Home Exteriors makes efficient service a major point of emphasis.
- Increase Home Value & Exterior Aesthetics
- New siding brands, especially James Hardie Siding, are a wonderful way to enhance your home. This assumes you have a competent siding team to put it together, though. If you try to install James Hardie Siding without specific manufacturer training, it’s easy to suffer subpar results.
- Take Advantage of the Modern Siding Material Options
- The best siding contractors can help you explore outstanding siding materials that offer fire resistance, durable paint, beautiful shades and colors, and consistent insulation.
How to Identify The Best James Hardie Siding Contractor
Next, it’s important to know the qualities of a good siding replacement company whenever you decide to embark on such an important remodeling task.
- They carry all the requisite licensing and certification to hang siding.
- The siding contractor will answer your questions related to warranty coverage on both the materials and service commitments.
- You can obtain a free estimate from them without excessive pressure or up-selling.
- The contractor has plenty of years of experience, which they can prove with photos of their previous work (along with positive customer testimonials).
- They have expert proficiency handling James Hardie Siding, and can help you make educated selections from that brand’s many product lines.
So, even if you select the most premium siding materials, it still matters who you select to hang them onto your home for you. You can expect to get the full lifespan out of your siding materials when you have a professional assemble and inspect everything.
Other Prompt & Professional Services We Offer
Much of what we’ve said, regarding siding, applies equally well to other trades and exterior home improvement tasks. You may already know that Kentucky Home Exteriors offers two other vital services: window replacement and door replacement. Our crews can help you replace worn out windows and doors with new ones from outstanding brands like Harvey, Pella, and ProVia.
Kentucky Home Exteriors: The Bluegrass State’s Most Professional Siding Contractor
Kentucky Home Exteriors serves residential homeowners with top-notch siding, window, and door service in several locations across the state. We’re available to customers in areas like Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Nicholasville, and Covington. So, if you’re ready to replace that old wood or vinyl siding with something that will last a few decades, then we’re happy to assist.
Want to learn more about James Hardie Siding and other services we offer? Then contact us today to work with the most reliable and professional siding contractor in Kentucky.