With over 25 years in the industry, we have created great relationships with suppliers and manufacturers, including Marvin Windows.
Marvin can help you reinvigorate your home design, replace damaged or outdated windows and doors, and save money through energy efficiency. Marvin experts are experienced in working with architects, builders, and homeowners to ensure your vision becomes a reality.
Why Choose Marvin Windows?
Marvin started as a family-owned and operated cedar and lumber company in 1912. They focus on a connection to the natural world and sustainability. They are constantly innovating to optimize quality and performance.
Marvin windows are designed for unprecedented performance. They have an expansive window portfolio, allowing you to customize your space with unique window options. They also offer industry-leading sizes and high-quality materials ideal for any pace or architectural style. You can also mix and match across their product lines to create bespoke spaces.
Marvin is a company that puts people first and creates products that enhance your living space.
Here is a list of some of the window options Marvin offers:
- Bay and Bow
- Double Hung
- Specialty Shape
- Single Hung
Marvin Signature Collection
Marvin’s Signature Collection is made up of thoughtful detail, allowing you to create a personalized space.
The Ultimate product line features wood window interiors with either wood or aluminum-clad exteriors. It offers a wide selection of shapes, styles, and sizes with loads of customization opportunities.
It also has LiftLock hardware, which provides easy access to open and lock the window. They can also have a Lock Status Sensor, a home-automated solution.
The Modern product line features windows with fiberglass exteriors and low-gloss aluminum interiors. Made with innovative high-density fiberglass material, they offer leading thermal performance. The proprietary frame design helps keep interior temperatures comfortable.
The Modern line creates consistently narrow sightlines and works as a modular system for easy design versatility. The frame’s integrated mull channel preserves sightlines and supports structural performance. They also have a built-in drywall return for easy wall integration. The internal covers disguise fasteners and conceal the rubber gaskets, giving windows in the line crisp, clean edges.
The Coastline range of windows is made from durable and low-maintenance extruded aluminum. They have impact-resistant glass that can withstand high winds and flying debris. This line also offers dramatically large window sizes to maximize the coastline views.
Marvin Elevate Collection
The Elevate Collection features warm wood interiors that can be factory-finished, stained, or painted. These windows have a fiberglass exterior that provides strength, durability, and thermal performance.
Marvin Essential Collection
The Essential Collection offers clean lines with durable fiberglass exteriors and interiors. These windows are virtually maintenance-free.
Signs You Need New Windows
- Drafts and Air Leaks: If you feel drafts or notice cold air coming through closed windows, the seals may be worn or have gaps due to deteriorating caulking.
- High Energy Bills: When your windows are compromised, they won’t keep your home cool/warm.
- Condensation Between Panes: Moisture between panes means your window seals are failing.
- Difficulty Opening or Closing: Swelling and warping are due to moisture damage.
- Visible Decay or Rot: Rotting window frames aren’t energy efficient or safe.
- Outdated Appearance: With so many fantastic window options, you may just want to update your home’s style.
- Safety and Security Concerns: Damaged or rotted frames present a safety concern.
- Difficult Maintenance: Old windows require regular maintenance, but sometimes it’s a band-aid fix, and new windows are a better option.
Kentucky Home Exteriors Trusts Marvin Windows
We want the best products for our customers, and Marvin is a company we trust to deliver quality windows.